Friday, January 6, 2012

The Christmas Post

It came and went even faster this year, so it seemed. We managed to get to the Van Dusen gardens Festival of Lights and the sorry-excuse-for-a-Christmas-train at Bear Creek Park, but at least Santa was there. Callum asked for a marble set while Max first asked for Christmas for Christmas, but changed his mind to a reindeer then finally he just wanted candy.


Callum's preschool did a nativity play and I'm sure he learned more about Jesus from his school than he has in all his years in Primary! (ex.he explained to me all about how the star is the most important ornament on the tree because it reminds us to look for Jesus.)

Jeff was one of the MC's at his work Christmas party and it was a smashing success - especially the Mad Men theme. They had a photo booth for use, so I grabbed Don Draper and had some fun before I was caught by Jeff! :-)


Christmas Eve was the big Davis family get together at our house, with turkey and gift exchange.







It was a cute and fun Christmas morning, with my parents arriving at our house an hour before my boys even woke up (my mom was a little excited!).




Gotta go get my boys out of the tub...

No comments:

Post a Comment