Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Better Blog Before Bed

The boys crashed early tonight so I thought it would be a good opportunity to post some of the many awesome things we've been doing and the accompanying photos, but then my far-away friend gave me a call, so you get one day at Granville Island instead.

It was another one of those weird weather days that miraculously worked in our favour, as it started out just O.K. out, but then the sun perked right up to allow the boys to get wet at the waterpark without going completely numb.

Waiting for the Ferry.


The arcade upstairs at Kids Only Market (I love this photo, though, don't worry, I don't actually let my 3 and 1 year olds play arcade games).

Callum obviously doesn't mind that I refuse to put money in the car in order for him to have fun.


The waterpark.







And, of course, some frozen treats before heading back home.


When I'm not feeling guilty about not getting to bed, I will update you on my amazing jam-making abilities, about our decision to go house-hunting in White Rock, about our fun Canada Day camping trip to Mt.Baker and about Max's skill at eating corn-on-the-cob with only 7 teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment