Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If he only knew what was coming...



These are Callum's last days as an only child - he gets Mom all to himself and at his own pace as we go exploring - a few weeks from now, the world may no longer revolve around his schedule. Unfortunately my energy levels aren't quite reaching his requirements, but we have fun anyway.

(You may notice, in the image where he's lying down, the lovely piece of dog poo that is under Callum's left foot - ahh, the pleasures of playing in the grass!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You have such a lovely blog!
    I hope you enjoy your time together!

    All the best,
    Azadeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little man you have! I love your pictures of him!! Absolutely love them!
    I'm glad you are having fun with him and don't worry...I'll help you when you need some!

    ReplyDelete