Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ugly weather, strep throat, and grumpy Mom.

So, time flies when you're having fun? Well, what about time flies when things are crummy? The weather hasn't been so nice, so we were indoors a lot and then this past week my boys were sick. Fever and sore throat and a lot of whining, so I finally took them to the doctor on Thursday to find out they have Strep Throat. Now the boys are on antibiotics and after a week of only 2-3 hours of sleep every night, my own body is crashing - fever, sore throat, dizzy head, emotional up and downs, and I won't tell you about the exceptionally frustrating experience I endured at a Medical clinic in Delta yesterday.

Anyway, it's my birthday today (zip-a-dee-do-da) and I am home alone to feel sorry for myself while the boys are at grandma and grandpa's, Jeff is out sailing for the day and I am too sick to bother brushing my teeth.

Well, here is a couple shots of "fun" in the apartment:



No comments:

Post a Comment