Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What a Weekend!

So, I wish I had a picture to share, but it was another GREAT weekend with my 3 sisters. Krista flew in Friday so we all went to the New Moon movie together, then went out for dinner, had a sleepover at Kim's and stayed up until 2am, then on Saturday Krista, Jeff and I drove down to Everett for some shopping, some great fish tacos and for the So You Think You Can Dance performance (which was SO awesome!)! Wow. Good stuff. Phewph.

Now I am just ramping up for the Festival of Nativities Christmas thing that I am singing in this week. Jeff will be bonding with the boys while I have final rehearsal tonight then shows Thursday to Saturday night and a matinee Saturday. I can't believe it is nearly December and Christmas will soon be upon us!

Otherwise, here are a couple pics I thought I'd throw in, though it seems Callum has been using the camera more than me...

Poor Max got a flash in the face for this one:

Apparently this is how Callum sees me most of the time - getting him food in the kitchen:


And Callum has decided that the Seahorses are his current favorite at the Aquarium:

No comments:

Post a Comment